A Parent-Teacher meeting for Nursery I to Class III will be held in the School on Saturday, September 21, 2019. Report Cards for the First Term are to be handed over to the parents on that day. Teachers are requested to give the parents specific guidelines for the overall improvement of their wards.
1. Class Teachers are requested to issue duly filled Call Slips to the parents. The pupils are to be divided into four slots as per the following schedule, unless otherwise directed by the Superintending Teachers.
|Pupils of Morning Session||Pupils of Afternoon Session|
|9.15 am to 9.45 am||12.15 pm to 12.45 pm|
|9.45 am to 10.15 am||12.45 pm to 1.15 pm|
|10.15 am to 10.45 am||1.15 pm to 1.45 pm|
|10.45 am to 11.30 am||1.45 pm to 2.30 pm|
2. Hours of attendance for teachers will be 9.00 am to 3.00 pm.
3. Class Teachers are to sit in their respective class rooms. All subject teachers are requested to be available till 11.45 am in the Morning and till 3.00 pm in the Afternoon in their respective rooms.
4. Ms Madhumita Chakraborty, Ms Samita Basu and Ms Madhumita Haldar are to sit in the Transition Staff Room. All other Vernacular Teachers are to sit in the South Hall, unless informed otherwise.
5. Music, Art, Computer, Karate, & Physical Education Teachers are to sit in the Activity Room.
6. The Special Educator will sit in Room IV C. The Counsellors will sit in Rooms IV A and IV B.
7. Class Teachers are to take the signatures of the parents after they have handed over the Progress Reports.
8. Class Teachers may direct the Parents to meet the undersigned/Vice-Principal, if necessary.
9. A book-fair is being organised on the same day.